Pathways - Pregnancy & Early Parenting Support & Education
Pregnancy Care Center offers support and education through the Pathways program. Our goal is to equip you for a healthy pregnancy, but more importantly, to help you become the parent(s) you want to be.
All of our services are free – no income or citizenship limitations or requirements. Education classes are open to both mother and father and/or other support person.
If you would like more information, call (541) 479-6264 or email email@example.com. Space is limited.
"The pathways program saved me so much. I had no clue how to take care of a newborn and had nothing for him. They were there for me in everyway." - Lorraine
We partner with doctors, nurses, counselors and other healthcare professionals in the community to offer in-depth interactive group education classes on:
• Pregnancy health
• Newborn care
• Postpartum care
We also offer life skills classes on topics such as:
• Goal setting
• Home management tools
• Our staff is available for individual support and help connecting with community resources.
• Pathways participants are able to receive donated maternity and baby care items such as diapers, wipes, clothing and more.
• Pathways groups give you the opportunity to connect with other new parents through this positive shared experience.
• After your baby comes, we offer a Mommy & Me group just for moms with babies where we encourage each other, problem-solve the challenges you are facing as a new mom, and offer continued education on caring for yourself and your baby.
• In addition, all Pathways clients are invited to participate in regular social events (potlucks, game nights, etc.) hosted by PCC.
If you would like more information, call (541) 479-6264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"You helped me when no one else would… what you provide to the community is amazing.” - Pathways Client