Please read and agree to the below prior to scheduling an appointment online
By selecting "I Agree" below, I attest that to my knowledge, I am not experiencing any of the following:
- Myself, a family member, a member of my household, or co-worker have not traveled internationally or out of state (or been in close contact with someone who has traveled internationally or out of state) within the last 14 days
- I have not been in close contact with someone who has or is suspected to have coronavirus
- I am not experiencing any respiratory symptoms such as cough, runny nose, or difficulty breathing
- I am not experiencing a fever or flu like symptoms
By selecting "I Agree" below, I also understand and agree to the following:
- Only one person who is under the age of 65 may accompany me to my appointment, we will be asked to agree to the above statements, and our temperature will be taken.
- If either of us cannot agree to any of the above statements, I/we may be asked by Pregnancy Care Center staff to wear a mask or I may need to reschedule my appointment. If I refuse to wear a mask, I understand that I will not be permitted to enter the center or continue with my appointment.
- I understand that currently there is no vaccine for COVID-19 and Pregnancy Care Center is not equipped to screen or handle potentially infectious diseases at this time. I will not hold Pregnancy Care Center responsible should I contract COVID-19.