Please read and agree to the below prior to scheduling an appointment online
By selecting "I Agree" below, I attest that to my knowledge, I am not experiencing any of the following:
- Myself, a family member, a member of my household, or co-worker have not traveled internationally or out of state (or been in close contact with someone who has traveled internationally or out of state) within the last 14 days
- I have not been in close contact with someone who has or is suspected to have coronavirus
- I am not experiencing any respiratory symptoms such as cough, runny nose, or difficulty breathing
- I am not experiencing a fever or flu like symptoms
By selecting "I Agree" below, I also understand and agree to the following:
- I understand that currently there is no vaccine for COVID-19 and Pregnancy Care Center is not equipped to screen or handle potentially infectious diseases at this time. I will not hold Pregnancy Care Center responsible should I contract COVID-19.
- I/we will be asked by Pregnancy Care Center staff to wear a face covering during the duration of the appointment unless the person accompanying me is under the age of 5. If either of us have a medical condition or disability which prevents the use of a face covering, a reasonable accomodation can be requested.
- Only one person who is under the age of 65 may accompany me to my appointment, we will be asked to agree to the above statements, and our temperatures will be taken.