You can help!
Your Pregnancy Care Center of Grants Pass was founded over 30 years ago by a group of ordinary people. Since then the organization has seen tremendous growth largely because of community support. We are committed to helping students, men, women and families live successfully by being fully informed and engaged in their sexual health and pregnancy decisions. Ultimately, the goal is to empower families to remain intact, which helps communities thrive. There are many ways for you to join us!
- Give - All of PCC's services are completlety free to our patients, clients, and students due to the generous support of those in our community. Click HERE to make an easy and secure donation or call our office at 541-479-6264. You can also mail a check to 714 SE 7th Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526.
- Become a Monthly Supporter - You can easily support the PCC monthly by filling out a simple form through iDonate or Paypal or contact us about how to make a gift monthly via electronic funds transfer (EFT). Monthly support is vital for planning into the future and eft giving is the most economical way to donate, leaving more funds to be used for the mission of your Pregnancy Care Center.
- Learn More and Tell a Friend! - Call to schedule a tour for yourself or a group to learn more. Share what you learn with others and especially those in need of help. Attend the annual fundraising Gala in October and invite friends who aren’t aware of the free services and programs provided to the community by your Pregnancy Care Center.
- Get Hands On by Volunteering! - Contact your Pregnancy Care Center to donate time making deliveries, event help, mailings or office tasks. Over 500 volunteers saved the organization $162,562.00 in time last year. We love our volunteers!
- Prayer Team - you will receive email requests for those struggling with a difficult decision.
- Add your name to our mailing list and email update. - Learn valuable information about the cause, current needs or services.
- Donate Baby Items - If you knit, sew, create or shop, you can be a blessing to a newborn or expectant mom who needs encouragement. Items that can be donated are new, gently used or created baby items– blankets, clothes, infant cosmetic care items, diapers, wipes, cribs (new) or car seats (new), strollers, swings and toys.
- Put Stock in It - Your Pregnancy Care Center can accept donations of stock through your financial advisor. Call us for necessary deposit account numbers. Share your blessings with people in need, people big and very small!
- Leave a Legacy - Determine to include your Pregnancy Care Center in your will or living trust. Your attorney can assist you in the best way to ensure that your heart for giving is part of the legacy you leave those you love and causes you care about.
For more information about these opportunities, call (541) 479-6264.