Compliance and Recruitment Coordinator
Life is better when people bring their talents and gifts together to serve others. Pregnancy Care Center is looking for an experienced Compliance and Recruitment Coordinator to equip the ministry to provide increased and exceptional services to our community. Your smile and enthusiasm will make a difference for the morale of our staff and volunteers. You will know you are making a difference in the lives of others, and you will know your work matters.
At Pregnancy Care Center of Grants Pass you will have:
- 32 hour weekday schedule as determined by presentation needs or when no presentations are occurring, based on agreed upon schedule
- Hourly pay with overtime pay when applicable ($38,211.00 - $40,208.00 per year)
- PTO and paid holidays
- Wellness benefit
- Work near your home
- Continuing training and professional development
- Family atmosphere, a strong team that supports one another
- Team events for employees
- Promotion and career growth opportunities
Pregnancy Care Center of Grants provides medical services, education and resources that give value to human life, while offering hope and restoration. Established in 1988, the PCC operates as a trusted, community funded, Christian, non-profit accredited medical clinic in Southern Oregon. Services are provided free of charge to all, regardless of age, gender, marital status, race, sexual orientation, disability, or religious belief.
Objectives of the Position: Ensures organizational compliance, facilitates recruitment processes, and oversees organizational training for all staff members while assisting with other human resources activities, policy drafting, and other assignments as necessary and directed by the Executive Director.
Reports to: Executive Director
Supervises: No supervisory responsibilities. Works with supervisors to train and uphold organizational policies and procedures.
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity.
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Values and policies of the center.
- Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (2+ years in a position requiring HR and Recruitment experience with skills in interpersonal communication).
- Be able to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, and support to the employees and volunteers.
- Have a positive attitude and be able to tactfully remind others of PCC’s mission and why we’re here.
- Be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, financial, and patient/client information.
- Able to comply with HIPAA laws.
- Computer Skills: online interactions, database software, Excel, and Word.
- Must have reliable transportation and automobile insurance and be able to travel to the center in Cave Junction periodically.
- Research, understand, report on, and implement legal and other requirements which affect operations.
- Conduct ongoing tracking of specific activities and update accordingly to ensure compliance with legal and policy requirements.
- Address policy questions, needs, and policy non-compliance (work with supervisors as applicable).
- Review and draft policies, procedure instructions, job descriptions, forms, and other documents to meet legal and policy requirements.
Safety and Risk Management
- Conduct safety inspections and ensure compliance with safety measures.
- Ensure HIPAA and access compliance.
- Conduct tasks as the Safety Officer.
Recruitment & Training
- Facilitate and assist with paid and volunteer recruitment processes.
- Oversee training programs and conduct staff trainings to meet initial and ongoing training requirements.