Pregnancy Care Center Blog
Why Should I Visit Pregnancy Care Center of Grants Pass, OR?by Pregnancy Care Center on February 18, 2019
Why Should I Visit Pregnancy Care Center of Grants Pass, OR?
You should visit Pregnancy Care Center of Grants Pass if:
● You think you could be pregnant
● You are facing an unplanned pregnancy
● You are considering abortion
We offer free and confidential services to individuals facing unplanned pregnancies and pregnancy decisions. Schedule an appointment today.
Free Help & Services
At Pregnancy Care Center of Grants Pass, we provide several important services for no charge, so that you have all the information you need to make healthy and informed decisions about your pregnancy. Services include:
● A free lab-quality pregnancy test at our clinic with same day results
● A free limited obstetrical ultrasound
● Free counseling and support resources
● Free educational materials about your pregnancy options
● Free parenting & relationship classes
No matter what your situation is, all of our services are provided free of charge. Simply call (541) 479-6264 or show up during our walk-in hours to learn more.
Our services are not only free - they are also completely confidential. We promise to never reveal any information about you or the services you received including pregnancy test results or topics you share during counseling (unless mandatory reporting laws apply).
Of course, you are always welcome to bring others along with you for additional support or perspective. Bring your partner, a trusted friend, or even a family member, they are always welcome in our center.
When is the Right Time to Come to Pregnancy Care Center of Grants Pass?
Clients often ask how they should know if we can help them. Here are a few different ways we can help:
● Have you taken a pregnancy test at home but want to make sure the results are accurate? We’ll provide you with a second result free of charge.
● Do you need to take a pregnancy test in complete confidentiality? We offer same-day appointments and results, and we promise never to share your information.
● Are you overwhelmed with the idea that you could be pregnant? Our licensed nurses and peer counselors can give you advice and help, or simply listen to your concerns.
● Do you need practical advice and help, such as referrals to an OB/GYN or insurance provider? Our staff are happy to help you get the information and referrals you need.
We've helped women from all walks of life with their unplanned or unexpected pregnancy decisions. No matter what brings you to our door, we promise to treat you with respect, compassion, and care. Pregnancy Care Center of Grants Pass is here for you. Call us today at (541) 479-6264 to schedule an appointment or to learn more about how we can help.